All in One Place

Prince Harry and Meghan moving back to UK
The couple's children, Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, are enrolled to start at a school in September.
Couple and teenage daughter who died in water off Shoreham named by police
Police say the family travelled from their home in London and went into the sea for a swim.
Track defect found on approach to site of Lewes derailment, initial report says
Initial findings from an RAIB investigation show an "irregularity" at the site near Lewes.
Israel confirms soldiers fired at car in which Hind Rajab was killed and opens criminal investigation
The five-year-old Palestinian girl initially survived the attack and pleaded for help but her body was recovered later with those of six of her relatives.
People smuggler exposed by BBC investigation arrested and charged
Twana Jamal Khdir has been arrested and charged with immigration offences.
Salmonella outbreak: What we know so far
Hundreds have fallen ill with salmonella infections in an outbreak linked to imported eggs.
The Guardian (www.guardian.co.uk)
Five Americans among seven killed in safari helicopter crash in Kenya
Officials say all seven people onboard killed, including Telemundo executive and Ecuador intelligence chiefSeven people, including five Americans, were killed when a safari helicopter crashed on Wednesday morning in a remote part of northern Kenya, according to local police and the state department.Among the dead were an executive with Telemundo, the US-based Spanish-language network owned by NBC Universal, and the director of Ecuador's national intelligence service. Continue reading...
Spain to allow 500 children in Ceuta to go to mainland in immigration U-turn
Madrid government changes stance after previously saying anyone who entered territory illegally would be sent backThe Spanish government has U-turned and said it will allow 500 migrant children in Ceuta to relocate to the mainland.The majority of the estimated 70,000 people who crossed into Ceuta - a Spanish territory on the coast of north Africa - on 30 July have returned to Morocco. However, under Spanish law, the state has a duty of care to young, unaccompanied migrants until they reach the age of 18. Continue reading...
Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of the Congo now deadliest in country's history
At least 2,325 people have died from the virus, according to official data, with outbreak on track to be biggest in historyThe Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is now the deadliest in the country's history, with at least 2,325 people dead, according to government data, surpassing the toll from the 2018-20 outbreak.The DRC's public health institute said confirmed cases had risen to 4,945, including 101 detected in the previous 24 hours. Continue reading...
Zimbabwe boat accident death toll hits 68 as 22 more bodies recovered
Eighteen children among the people killed after ferry capsized on Lake KaribaTwenty-two more bodies have been recovered after a boat accident in Zimbabwe, taking the death toll to 68, police said on Saturday.The ferry capsized on Tuesday on Lake Kariba, on the border with Zambia. An investigation has suggested it was overloaded when it turned over during heavy winds. Continue reading...
Moroccan police arrest more than 100 people attempting to enter Ceuta
Border security tightened after social media posts call for another mass crossing into Spain's north African territoryMoroccan police have arrested 111 people as they tried to enter Spain's north African territory of Ceuta, amid ⁠tightened security on both sides after social media posts ​called for another mass crossing.The attempted crossing on Saturday came two weeks after more than 72,000 migrants surged into Ceuta, causing tensions within the EU and prompting anti-immigration rhetoric among far-right parties worldwide. At least 96 people died trying to ⁠reach European soil. Continue reading...
Adviser to far-right Latin American leaders arrested for allegedly plotting to kill girlfriend
Fernando Cerimedo, 42, arrested on suspicion of ordering shooting of Bolivian lawyer Nadia BellerA senior adviser to many of Latin America's new wave of far-right leaders has been arrested for allegedly masterminding the attempted murder of his girlfriend.The businessman and political consultant Fernando Cerimedo, 42, had been working as an adviser to the Bolivian president, Rodrigo Paz Pereira, and was one of the main strategists behind Javier Milei's campaign in Argentina's 2023 presidential election. Continue reading...
Associated Press (hosted.ap.org)
500 Can't connect to hosted.ap.org:80 (Bad hostname)
Here are the 20 specific Fox broadcasts and tweets Dominion says were defamatory
• Fox-Dominion trial delay 'is not unusual,' judge says• Fox News' defamation battle isn't stopping Trump's election lies
Judge in Fox News-Dominion defamation trial: 'The parties have resolved their case'
The judge just announced in court that a settlement has been reached in the historic defamation case between Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems.
'Difficult to say with a straight face': Tapper reacts to Fox News' statement on settlement
A settlement has been reached in Dominion Voting Systems' defamation case against Fox News, the judge for the case announced. The network will pay more than $787 million to Dominion, a lawyer for the company said.
Millions in the US could face massive consequences unless McCarthy can navigate out of a debt trap he set for Biden
• DeSantis goes to Washington, a place he once despised, looking for support to take on Trump• Opinion: For the GOP to win, it must ditch Trump• Chris Christie mulling 2024 White House bid• Analysis: The fire next time has begun burning in Tennessee

Valid HTML 4.01!
Valid CSS!

© All in One Place
Maintained by My-Hosts.com
| Copyright | Disclaimer | All in one place was created by Paul Vigay.
Now maintained by Bob..